Looking for a workplace with a great culture and benefits? Apply to Collins Tile and Stone. We offer a rewarding workplace where we aim at both the success of our employees and the satisfaction of our customers. If you are interested in more than just a job — in a career — then consider applying to Collins Tile and Stone. We offer a competitive culture and benefits for all of our employees.
Northern Virginia Kitchen and Bath remodeling company in search of a tile helper to serve as a key member of the team for completion of bathroom and kitchen remodeling, new tile floor installation, kitchen backsplashes, and more. Emphasis is on the quality of workmanship, work ethic, and customer relations.
- Experienced tile helper with a minimum of 3 years experience (verifiable)
- Experience with demo’s including removing mud walls and pans
- Proficient with cutting tile and stone using a wet saw
- Responsibilities include assisting tile mechanic on job. . . carrying materials, job prep, clean up, etc.
- Opportunity for growth based on performance
- Hourly wage dependent on experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record. Must have reliable transportation.
- Must speak fluent English, and be extremely reliable, punctual and professional with customers.
- References and background will be checked. . . only serious inquiries please.
Established contractor in Northern Virginia, specializing in high-quality bathroom and kitchen remodeling, and installation of all types of tile and stone. All of our work is done in Northern Virginia.
Please email resume with cover letter. Qualified candidates will be given a short phone interview, followed by a “working interview” on one of our job sites. Position available immediately.